All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.17Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £35.71Trending at £36.43
- £15.90Trending at £16.48
- £8.82Trending at £9.66
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis text takes up a question that has rarely been raised in the field of management: could modern Western colonialism have important implications for the practices and theories that inform management and organizations?
- Author BiographyANSHUMAN PRASAD is Associate Professor of Management and Director, Doctoral Program, at the School of Business, University of New Haven, Connecticut. He has taught at the University of Calgary, and in the International MBA Program of the Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration. He is a co-editor of Managing the Organizational Melting Pot: Dilemmas of Workplace Diversity.
- Author(s)Anshuman Prasad
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight566 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.