All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of post-communist transformation. It offers theoretical and empirical analyses of fundamental economic, cultural and political problems of systemic change in Central and Eastern Europe, developing a set of interrelated approaches that are cross-disciplinary and sociologically informed.
- Author BiographyFrank Bsnker is lecturer at the Department of Economics at European University Viadrina, Frankfurt. Klaus MYller is assistant professor of sociology at Friedrich Schiller UniversitSt, Jena. Andreas Pickel is associate professor of political science at Trent University, Ontario.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/08/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight454 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndreas Pickel,Frank Bonker,Klaus Muller
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.