All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to Postgenomics assess the changes to the life sciences the Human Genome Project's completion brought, develop new frameworks for studying the human genome in the postgenomic era, and show how the environment, technology, race, and gender influence the genome and how we think about it.
- Author BiographySarah S. Richardson is John L. Loeb Associate Professor of the Social Sciences at Harvard University, jointly appointed in the Department of the History of Science and the Committee on Degrees in Studies of Women, Gender, and Sexuality. She is the author of Sex Itself: The Search for Male and Female in the Human Genome. Hallam Stevens is Assistant Professor of History in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore). He is the author of Life Out of Sequence: A Data-Driven History of Bioinformatics.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note16 illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHallam Stevens,Sarah S. Richardson
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £33.64Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £16.13Trending at £18.50
- £6.42Trending at £7.26
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.