CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionWithin the past ten years, the field of contemporary American literary studies has changed significantly. Postmodern/Postwar - and After aims to be a field-defining book - a sourcebook for the new and emerging critical terrain - that explores the postmodern/postwar period and what comes after.
- Author BiographyJason Gladstone is an instructor of English at the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA. His work has appeared in Contemporary Literature, Criticism, and Twentieth-Century Literature. He lives in Boulder, Colorado. Andrew Hoberek is a professor of English at the University of Missouri, Columbia, USA. He is the author of Considering Watchmen: Poetics, Property, Politics and The Twilight of the Middle Class: Post-World War II American Fiction and White-Collar Work. He lives in Columbia, Missouri, USA. Daniel Worden is an associate professor of English at the University of New Mexico, USA. He is the author of the award-winning Masculine Style: The American West and Literary Modernism, the editorof The Comics of Joe Sacco: Journalism in a Visual World and, with Ross Barrett, the coeditor of Oil Culture. He lives in Rochester, New York.
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleThe Iowa Series in Contemporary Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndrew Hoberek,Daniel Worden,Jason Gladstone
- Series Edited bySamuel Cohen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.