All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is postmodernism? How does it relate to music? This introduction clarifies the concept, providing ways of interpreting postmodern music.
- Author BiographyKenneth Gloag is Reader in Musicology at Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Kenneth Gloag
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 music examples
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.