All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcerned with the possibilty of a postmodern ethics of reading. Each chapter discusses a particular aspects of Levina's thought and also contained detailed analysis of particular texts.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gibson is Dircetor of the MA in Postmodernism, Literature and Culture at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Author(s)Andrew Gibson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/1999
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.85
- £6.44Trending at £6.94
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £3.86Trending at £6.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.