Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.72
- £23.57Trending at £26.62
- £10.26Trending at £11.05
- £10.82Trending at £12.06
- £15.39Trending at £16.35
- £16.34Trending at £16.85
- £12.24Trending at £12.58
About this product
- DescriptionCombines elements of cultural studies and literary studies in order to present an integrated cultural representation of the emergence of a postmodern social constitution of contemporary Spain. This study examines postmodernity by relating it to those exclusive social and cultural experiences that are patently Spanish.
- Author BiographyYaw Agawu-Kakraba is an associate professor of Spanish at the Pennsylvania State University-Altoona College. A graduate of the University of Ghana, he holds a PhD from Cornell University. He is author of Demythification in the Fiction of Miguel Delibes and numerous articles on contemporary Spanish narrative and culture.
- Author(s)Yaw Agawu-Kakraba
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleIberian and Latin American Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.