All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents developments of discourse analysis in France and applies its tools to key texts from five theorists of structuralism: Lacan, Althusser, Foucault, Derrida and Sollers. It pays special attention to enunciative pragmatics as a poststructuralist approach which analyzes the discursive construction of subjectivity.
- Author BiographyJohannes Angermuller is Professor of Discourse at the University of Warwick, UK and Director of the ERC DISCONEX research group on academic discourse at Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, France. As a founder and coordinator of DiscourseNet (since 2007), he has contributed to establishing discourse analysis as an interdisciplinary and international field at the crossroads of language and society.
- Author(s)Johannes Angermuller
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- Series TitlePostdisciplinary Studies in Discourse
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight351 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.