All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionControversy has surrounded Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ever since the diagnosis was created in 1980, and despite claims to the contrary there remains little consensus of opinion amongst trauma experts. This book brings together leading authorities to focus attention upon clarification and analysis of a range of issues pertinent to the disorder.
- Author BiographyGerald M. Rosen has a private practice in Clinical Psychology, and holds an appointment as Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Washington, Seattle. He is on the Editorial Board of The Scientific Review of Mental Health Practice, and has published peer-reviewed articles on professional issues in the treatment and assessment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight466 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGerald Rosen
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.