All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.49
- £11.34Trending at £12.05
- £6.95Trending at £7.75
- £11.99Trending at £13.59
- £1.99Trending at £2.64
- £15.29Trending at £16.85
- £2.50Trending at £4.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis title demonstrates how indoor plants are good for the environment and the soul, as well as looking pretty good too. It aims to steer the reader from sophisticated succulents to edibles that will revitalize the windowsill. It also guides the reader in co-ordinating plants with room design.
- Author BiographyAndy Sturgeon's first book, Planted, broke new ground and proved that gardening can be groovy as well as inspiring a television series for Carlton TV, also called Planted. He is the gardening correspondent for the Daily Mail Weekend and writes for New Eden and Garden Inspirations. An established garden designer, his previous careers include yachting and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Andy Sturgeon
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/01/2005
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight908 g
- Width211 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.