All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoughtful and challenging book affords an alternative vision of India's rise in the world.
- Author BiographyAtul Kohli is the David K. E. Bruce Professor of International Affairs and a Professor of Politics at Princeton University. He has edited and authored numerous books, including The State and Poverty in India (1987), Democracy and Discontent: India's Growing Crisis of Governability (1991) and State-Directed Development: Political Power and Industrialization in the Global Periphery (2004).
- Author(s)Atul Kohli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.