All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £12.60Trending at £12.90
- £30.00Trending at £32.90
- £13.92Trending at £17.43
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe book evaluates alternative policy options for the African countries to overcome the food crisis and the changing structure of world trade to sustain their impressive growth of the early 2000s.These policies must go beyond economic reforms and seek a solution to the entrenched political problems that divided the continent.
- Author BiographyDAVID BIGMAN is Professor and Honorary Chair in the Faculty of Social Sciences at Wageningen University, and Visiting Professor at Stanford University and Woosong University, Korea. In 1977 he received a PhD in Economics at Johns Hopkins University. He was formerly Senior Lecturer and Professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Senior Economist at the IMF, the World Bank and the CGIAR. He has published 10 books, 75 articles in peer-reviewed journals and books, and 80 research papers.
- Author(s)David Bigman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight570 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.