All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe number of people who live in poverty has always far exceeded the number who do not. Poverty, Justice, and Western Political Thought examines the main arguments of some of the most prominent Western political theorists about the causes, effects, and solutions to the problem of poverty.
- Author BiographySharon K. Vaughan is assistant professor of political science at Morehouse College.
- Author(s)Sharon K. Vaughan
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.