All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arab Spring events unfolding in southern Mediterranean countries show that multiple deprivations may be powerful drivers of political instability. This book probes the effects of poverty and exclusion, both long-term and in light of current upheaval.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2012
- Series TitleEconomic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-Being
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, 25 colour tables, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFlorent Bresson,Valerie Berenger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.