All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States is among the most affluent nations in the world and has its largest economy; nevertheless, it has more poverty than most countries with similar standards of living. This title includes discussions of poverty in the context of the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street movements and chapters on the Great Recession and global poverty.
- Author BiographyJohn Iceland is Professor and Head of the Department of Sociology, Penn State University. He is the author of Where We Live Now: Immigration and Race in the United States.
- Author(s)John Iceland
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note25 line illustrations, 6 tables
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.