All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
- £22.02Trending at £31.14
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures of this book include: coverage of e-mail features, AOL and Internet browsing, searching and finding information, chat lines, Instant Messenger, buddy lists, message boards, and newsgroups, and in-depth information on advanced topics, including privacy and security, AOL customisations, and problem solving and errors.
- Author BiographyKirk Paul Lafler has worked as a software consultant for the last 25 years. As founder of Software Intelligence Corporation in 1983, Kirk provides IT services provider to Fortune 1000 companies and government installations by designing and developing application software solutions, and providing comprehensive training and custom programming services. Since 1983, Kirk has provided consulting services and training to Fortune 1000 companies and government installations, lending his expertise in application design and development, training, and custom programming services. Kirk has written four books and more than one hundred articles on technology and software. He's also a frequent speaker at SAS and Oracle user group conferences and events. Kirk graduated from the University of Miami with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in management science systems analysis. He can be reached at KirkLafler@cs.com or through his website at Software-Intelligence.com.
- Author(s)Kirk P. Lafler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight949 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.