Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn important contribution to debates on theorising state power. The author's fieldwork in Mexico is used to examine the tensions between local community and state.
- Author BiographyMonique Nuijten is senior research fellow of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW) at Wageningen University, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Monique Nuijten
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAnthropology, Culture and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Note1 map / 2 figures
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.