All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing a new viewpoint, this book re-thinks the basic philosophy governing electricity distribution systems. It presents the features, solutions and applications of the power electronics arrangements useful for future smart electrical energy networks.
- Author BiographyRyszard Strzelecki is a Full Professor and Head of the Power Electronics Group at Gdynia Maritime University, Poland. Dr Grzegorz Benysek is an Assistant Professor in the Institute of Electrical Engineering at the University of Zielona Gora, Poland.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Systems
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight605 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRyszard Strzelecki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.