All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrating how the analysis of pharmaceutical drug regulation can provide rich insights into the operation of power in contemporary society, this book challenges the prevailing construction of drug regulation as a sphere of 'policy without politics' and aims to contribute to the imagination of better ways of regulating medicines.
- Author BiographyOrla O'Donovan is a Lecturer in the Department of Applied Social Studies at University College Cork. Kathy Glavanis-Grantham is Lecturer in Sociology at University College Cork.
- PublisherCork University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintCork University Press
- Content Notemap, charts
- Weight844 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byKathy Glavanis-Grantham,Orla O'Donovan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.