All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first systematic presentation of electricity market design-from the basics to the cutting edge. Unique in its breadth and depth. Using examples and focusing on fundamentals, it clarifies long misunderstood issues-such as why today's markets are inherently unstable.
- Author BiographySTEVEN STOFT has a BS in engineering mathematics and a PhD in economics from the University of California at Berkeley, and over ten years of experience in power market analysis and design. He has held positions at FERC, the University of California's Energy Institute, and the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. He is currently a consultant to the Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Maryland ISO (PJM), California's Electricity Oversight Board, the U.S. Department of Energy, and an independent power producer.
- Author(s)Steven Stoft
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2002
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width192 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.