All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.77Trending at £7.99
- £6.17Trending at £6.90
- £7.99Trending at £8.82
- £13.22Trending at £13.41
- £11.61Trending at £13.25
- £12.96Trending at £14.86
- £3.99Trending at £5.26
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at key works from the eighteenth century onwards, this title explores topics such as genre, gender, crossvocalization, species, and picturebook images in order to demonstrate how a balance is maintained between the two opposite inherent goals of children's literature: to empower and to educate the child.
- Author BiographyMaria Nikolajeva is a Professor of Education at the University of Cambridge, UK. She is the recipient of the international Grimm Award for lifetime achievements in children's literature research.
- Author(s)Maria Nikolajeva
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleChildren's Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 67
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.