CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that Dulles, working alongside Eisenhower, inaugurated the first era of Soviet-American detente and helped Ike lead the United States through eight years of peace and prosperity. Marks suggests that Dulles was as pragmatic as was possible during a period of McCarthyism.
- Author BiographyFREDERICK W. MARKS III has taught at Purdue and St. John's Universities. In addition to lecturing widely on the subject of diplomatic history, he has published over a dozen articles in scholarly journals both at home and abroad. He is also the author of three previous books: Independence on Trial: Foreign Affairs and the Making of the Constitution, Velvet on Iron: The Diplomacy of Theodore Roosevelt and Wind over Sand: The Diplomacy of Franklin Roosevelt.
- Author(s)Frederik Marks
- Date of Publication21/06/1993
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notephotographs, notes, bibliography
- Weight585 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.