All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those interested in Syria, the modern Middle East, International Relations and Security Studies, this title presents a fresh analysis of Syria's political structure - a despotic state monopoly, a bureaucratic climate marked by fear, and the administrative structure through which centralized control is exercised.
- Author BiographyRadwan Ziadeh is a Visiting Scholar at Lehigh University, Pennsylvania and was formerly with the Carr Centre for Human Rights at Harvard University. He is the founding director of the Syrian Centre for Political and Strategic Studies in Washington D.C and has been a Senior Fellow at the United States Institute of Peace. He is the recipient of the MESA Academic Freedom Award (2009
- Author(s)Radwan Ziadeh
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 98
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.