CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines contemporary research on the history of old age, demonstrating many ways in which advanced age was associated with authority in the pre-industrial past, challenging existing literature's focus on the dependence and disability of older people in the period.
- Author BiographySUSANNAH R. OTTAWAY is Assistant Professor in the History Department at Carleton College. L. A. BOTELHO is Associate Professor in the History Department at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. KATHARINE KITTREDGE is Associate Professor in the English Department at Ithaca College.
- Date of Publication30/10/2002
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Aging
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 27
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKatharine Kittredge,Lynn A. Botelho,Susannah R. Ottaway
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.