All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.08
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1950 by Yale University Press.
- Author BiographyHarold D. Lasswell (1902-1978) served as Ford Foundation Professor of the Social Sciences at Yale University, Distinguished Professor of Policy Sciences at John Jay College of the City University of New York, and as professor of political science at the University of Chicago, all in the USA. He was a past president of the American Political Science Association and author of many books covering the full range of political and policy research. Abraham Kaplan (1918-1993) taught at RAND Graduate School, USA, Harvard University, USA and the University of Hawaii at Manoa. He is widely published, and is perhaps best known for Power and Society , co-authored with Harold D. Lasswell. Ronald D. Brunner is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Colorado-Boulder, USA. His books include Adaptive Governance and Climate Change.
- Author(s)Abraham Kaplan,Harold D. Lasswell
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementReissued Classic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.