All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the impact of control of communications worldwide by the West and how the world can resist Western domination. It asserts that for human rights and democracy to prosper in non-Western cultures, they must evolve within the context of local cultures.
- Author BiographyHISHAM M. NAZER is Chairman of the Nazer Group of Saudi Arabia./e He has spent 38 years in public service, 28 as a cabinet minister. As Saudi Arabian Minister of Planning, he wrote the first five development plans of the Kingdom, guiding their implementation from 1970 onward. From 1986 to 1995, Mr. Nazer served as the Minister of Petroleum, presiding over the restructuring and integrating of Saudi Arabia's oil industry, providng it with footholds in downstream operations in the United States, Korea, the Philippines, and Europe. At that time, he also served as the Chairman of Saudi Aramco, the largest oil company in the world.
- Author(s)Hisham M. Nazer
- Date of Publication30/08/1999
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.