All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the notion of the court and the monastic order as static institutions by examining how competition within and between them prompted major rethinking about the intellectual foundations of indigenous society and culture.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Charney is Lecturer of South East Asian History at the School of Oriental and African Studies.
- Author(s)Michael W. Charney
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Michigan, Centre for South and Southeast Asian Studies
- Content Note10 figures
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.