All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides opportunities for principals and assistant principals to develop a shared vision for their relationship and school, and to design a plan for communication and professional growth.
- Author BiographyGary Bloom is associate director of the New Teacher Center at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Bloom has 23 years of K-12 education experience, having served as a bilingual teacher, principal, director of curriculum, and assistant superintendent. He served as the superintendent of the Aromas-San Juan Unified School District, known for its innovative programs such as graduation exhibitions, a teacher-led high school, and teacher peer review. Bloom is a Kellogg National Fellow, adjunct faculty to San Jose State University's educational administration graduate program, and has consulted, trained, and presented on a variety of topics throughout the United States and in Latin America. He is the primary author of a number of professional development programs for leadership coaches and school principals. He has published articles in a variety of journals, most recently on the topics of teacher leadership, principal development, professional learning communities, new teacher support, and the appropriate use of technology. He is the lead author of Blended Coaching. Martin L. Krovetz is the director of the Leading for Equity and Achievement Design (LEAD) Center, a regional center of the Coalition of Essential Schools. From 1991 to 2006, he was a professor of educational leadership at San Jose State University. During this time, he developed and coordinated the Master's in Collaborative Leadership Program. From 1977 to 1991, he was a high school principal in Santa Cruz, California. In addition to being the author of the Fostering Resillience, he is the author with Gilberto Arriaza of Collaborative Teacher Leadership: How Teachers Can Foster Equitable Schools, published by Corwin Press in 2006. He has published in numerous journals and presents at national conferences, including ASCD and the Coalition of Essential Schools. He received his PhD in social psychology from the University of North Carolina and BA from the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Gary S. Bloom,Martin L. Krovetz
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.