All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of the author's Practical analysis and reconstruction of shooting incidents, 2006.
- Author BiographyEdward E. Hueske began his career in forensic science with the Fort Worth Police Department Criminalistics Laboratory, progressing into forensic firearms identification and shooting incident reconstruction. Following his retirement from government crime laboratory service, he established Forensic Training & Consulting, LLC, which he continues to operate. He has also taught domestically and abroad, having provided training to a range of agencies, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Turkish National Police, and the Guatemala Attorney General's Office. He has published more than 40 papers in forensic science and is a distinguished member of several organizations in the field.
- Author(s)Edward E. Hueske
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/01/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePractical Aspects of Criminal & Forensic Investigations
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note158 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight1111 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.