All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionRepresenting an important milestone in the care of patients with headache, this is the first handbook available that focuses on the issue of headache treatment in the acute care setting. It includes protocols and strategies that can be used straight away.
- Author(s)Dawn A. Marcus,Philip A. Bain
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 52 colour illustrations, 57 black & white tables, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.