All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.48
- £11.36Trending at £12.02
- £6.95Trending at £11.62
- £2.99Trending at £3.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.56
- £2.89Trending at £3.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.81
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a series aimed at the less experienced gardener, this book focuses on growing cacti plants. This introductory book provides tips on cultivation, propagation, and pest and disease control. The book also gives an extensive plant A-Z of cacti and a seasonal guide.
- Author(s)Patrick Johns
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/1993
- Series TitlePractical Gardening S.
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/07/2011
- Content Note45 colour photographs, 40 colour line drawings
- Weight137 g
- Width209 mm
- Height149 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- sparkie_dee27 Aug, 2013by
A good book for beginners.
Easy to read and informative. Great for the first time grower. Contains information about propagation from seed and cuttings/offsets, watering, fertilizing, pests and a useful, if way too small A-Z to help identify some common cacti.