All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers those working in mental health settings a practical guide to writing great care plans. Featuring chapters on care planning in primary care, community care and acute care, this title highlights the challenges of care planning, evidence available in each area, the knowledge needed by practitioner and the skills needed to work with clients.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Lloyd is Senior Lecturer at Glyndwr University, Wales, UK, where she teaches across the adult and mental health nursing courses. She is author of 'A Practical Guide to Care Planning in Health & Social Care' (Open University Press, 2010).
- Author(s)Marjorie Lloyd
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.