All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers various aspects of the data acquisition system from design and specification to programming, installation and configuration. This work gives both the novice and experienced user an understanding of interfacing the PC and standalone instruments to real-world signals from the laboratory to the industrial plant.
- Author BiographyJohn Park is a staff engineer with IDC Technologies with a particular interest in electronics, circuit board design and data communications. He has presented training courses throughout the world to over 15,000 engineers and technicians. Steve Mackay is a professional engineer with over twenty-five years' experience throughout the world with a particular interest in data acquisition techniques, industrial data communications and process control. He is the Technical Director of IDC Technologies and consults widely to clients in the oil and gas, mining and manufacturing industries. Steve has presented courses to over 12,000 engineers and technicians throughout the world.
- Author(s)John Park,Steve Mackay
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/06/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £52.37Trending at £54.79
- £39.90Trending at £43.43
- £16.82Trending at £17.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.83
- £20.49Trending at £21.74
- £27.85Trending at £28.71
- £8.72Trending at £13.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.