All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at those, wanting a good technical environment for developing their software, this book contains guidelines telling, how to create and maintain a development environment. It discusses some of the tools, covering different areas, such as version control, build tools, testing tools, bug tracking systems, release tools, maintenance and others.
- Author BiographyMatthew B. Doar began writing code as a child in Yorkshire in the late 1970s, studied Engineering and then Computer Science at the University of Cambridge, and finished up with a Ph.D. in computer networking. He has been a professional software developer for over ten years at a number of different companies, writing C, C++ and Java code for large projects and tools. He also wrote JDiff, an open source tool for comparing the Java APIs of different versions of large projects. Matt currently works near San Jose, CA as a toolsmith by day. By night, he has learnt to play the clarinet, and accidentally delivered his own son.
- Author(s)Matthew Doar
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.