CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.90
- £10.00Trending at £10.81
- £9.49Trending at £10.96
- £9.64Trending at £10.99
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.73
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionChris Brown has been one of the most influential figures within international relations scholarship in the UK and has made enormous contributions to debates on pluralism, rights, justice and human rights within the field of international political theory. This book collects together and revises many of his most important influential and articles.
- Author BiographyChris Brown is Professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science and a former Chair of the British International Studies Association. He is the author of Understanding International Relations (4th ed. 2009, with Kirsten Ainley), Sovereignty, Rights and Justice (2002), International Relations Theory: New Normative Approaches (1992), editor of Political Restructuring in Europe: Ethical Perspectives (1994) and co-editor of International Relations in Political Thought: Texts from the Ancient Greeks to the First World War (2002).
- Author(s)Chris Brown
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.