All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Teri Junge
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight431 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction to Pharmacology. 2. Dimensional Analysis. 3. Drug Identification and Classification. 4. Drug Sources. 5. Drug Forms. 6. Routes of Administration. 7. Pharmacokinetics. 8. Pharmacodynamics. 9. Drug Handling. 10. Medications Commonly Used in the Surgical Environment. Answers to Critical Thinking Review Questions. Study Questions. Glossary. Index.
- Author BiographyTeri Junge is a surgical technology educator and Director of the Surgical Technology Program at Triton College in River Grove, Illinois. In addition to classroom instruction, she is responsible for program administration and textbook selection. After identifying a critical need for a resource that addressed the specialized pharmacological issues surgical technologists face, Ms. Junge developed PRACTICAL TECHNOLOGY FOR SURGICAL TECHNOLOGISTS to meet CAAHEP accreditation requirements. Ms. Junge holds an AAS in Surgical Technology, a BS in Health Services Administration, and an MEd degree with an emphasis in Curriculum and Instruction.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.