All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ilene Burnstein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSpringer Professional Computing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1370 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of Contents* Introduction to testing as an engineering activity * Testing fundamentals * Defects, hypotheses, and tests * Strategies and methods for test case design I * Strategies and methods for test case design II * Levels of testing * Test goals, policies, plans and documentation * The test organization * Controlling, monitoring, evaluating and the testing process * Reviews as a testing activity * A measurement program to support product and process quality * Evaluating software quality-a quantitative approach * Defect analysis and prevention * The testers' workbench * Process control and optimization * The testing maturity model and test process assessment
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.