All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an ideal companion for anyone involved in practice educating social work students.
- Author BiographyWendy Showell Nicholas has over 10 years of experience of practice education experience. She is currently a level two qualified practice educator, and part-time tutor, supervising on-site and off-site practice educators. Joanna Kerr came to social work having had an earlier career in nursing. As a qualified social worker, she has experience in both statutory and voluntary sectors and is now an independent social worker providing off-site practice education to students from a number of universities within the Yorkshire region.
- Author(s)Joanna Kerr,Wendy Nicholas,Wendy Showell Nicholas
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.