All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the successful approach of the Practice Makes Perfect series, this book offers a clear and engaging presentation of all aspects of pronoun and preposition usage, combined with extensive practice, for beginning and intermediate language learners of Italian.
- Author BiographyDaniela Gobetti is the assistant director of the Office of International Programs at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. She is the author of Better Reading Italian and Practice Makes Perfect: Italian Vocabulary.
- Author(s)Daniela Gobetti
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight577 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.73
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.