All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text solves another common problem for language learners, Spanish irregular verbs.
- Author BiographyEric W. Vogt, Ph.D., teaches Spanish at Seattle Pacific University.
- Author(s)Eric W. Vogt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- Language(s)English and Spanish
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight223 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.