Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Bree Picower
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching/Learning Social Justice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Teacher Activism: Social Justice Education as a Strategy for Change Chapter 2: Why Do We Have to Talk About Race Again? : Oppositional Stances and Tools of Whiteness Chapter 3: Teaching for Justice: Developing Strategies for Integrating SJE in the Classroom Chapter 4: Stuck at the Classroom Door: Falling Back on Tools of Inaction Chapter 5: Reconciling the Vision: Taking Action for Educational Justice Chapter 6: Making a Difference : Teaching in the Classroom and Organizing in the Streets
- Author BiographyBree Picower is Assistant Professor in the College of Education and Human Services at Montclair State University and Core Member of the New York Collective of Radical Educators (NYCoRE).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.