All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David J. Palmiter
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Author BiographyDavid J. Palmiter, PhD, ABPP, is Professor, Department of Psychology and Counseling, and Director, Psychological Services Center at Marywood University, Scranton, PA. He is a Board Certified clinical psychologist with over 20 years of experience working with children, adults, and families. He is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association, American Academy of Clinical Psychology, and the Pennsylvania Psychological Association, for whom he is a Past President. Dr. Palmiter is theauthor of more than 30 publications in peer-reviewed journals, newsletters, and invited book chapters, including such publications as Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, Teaching of Psychology, Psychological Reports, The Pennsylvania Psychologist, and American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, He was also a regular contributor to APA Division 42 newsletter, The Independent Practitioner, where he wrote a weekly column on practice with children and on internet applications and social media. Additionally he authored Working Parents, Thriving Families: 10 Strategies That Make a Difference (2011). Dr. Palmiter has given over 300 presentations at national professional conferences, local professional meetings, and continuing education workshops. He has worked extensively with local and national media on parenting, including NPR, CBS, USA Today, Parenting magazine, and local media.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.