All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you worried about taking a test as part of a job selection process? Do you breeze through comprehension questions, but fall apart when faced with mathematical problems? Do reading and vocabulary questions make you panic? This guide can give you confidence in answering test questions related to general ability, aptitude and skills.
- Author(s)Australian Council for Educational Research
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight255 g
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.