All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets up 'rhythmanalysis' as an innovative methodology for theorizing and practicing cultural historical research.
- Author BiographyYi Chen is a Contextual and Theoretical Studies Lecturer at the London College of Communication. Her research interests include experimental research method, cultural theory and visual culture.
- Author(s)Yi Chen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication16/11/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Content Note1 black & white halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.