All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £17.25
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to the ins and out of mergers and acquisitions Practitioner's Complete Guide to M&As provides the practical tricks of the trade on M&As: what they need to know, what they have to know, and what they need to do. Numerous examples and forms are included illustrating concepts in discussion.
- Author BiographyDAVID T. EMOTT is a seasoned manager with over twenty-five years of progressively greater responsibility in directing corporate strategy development, M&A and joint venture initiatives, performance measurement, strategic planning, control, financing, information technology, and tax planning activities in international and domestic theaters. He currently runs his own consulting business, D.T. Emott Advisory LLC, which provides services to buyers and sellers of companies or operating units.
- Author(s)David T. Emott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight978 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.