All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents summary of neuropsychological tests, neuropsychiatric disorders, and the relationships of test performance to disorder and treatment strategy. This reference provides neuropsychologists with an understanding of the medical context within which neuropsychological evaluation and psychosocial therapy takes place.
- Author(s)Robert M. Anderson
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight773 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.