All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a Greek priest? This volume, which has its origins in a symposium held at the Center for Hellenic Studies in Washington, DC, focuses on the question through a variety of lenses: the visual representation of cult personnel, priests as ritual experts, variations of priesthood, concepts and their transformation, and the role of manteis.
- Author BiographyBeate Dignas is Tutor in Ancient History, Somerville College, Oxford University. Kai Trampedach is Professor of Ancient History at Heidelberg University.
- Author(s)Beate Dignas,Kai Trampedach
- PublisherHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleHellenic Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 30
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Content Note14 b/w illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.