All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of how 'well', 'I mean', 'just', 'sort of', 'like' and 'you know' are used in contemporary British English.
- Author BiographyKate Beeching is Associate Professor in Applied Linguistics at the University of the West of England, Bristol, and Director of the Bristol Centre for Linguistics.
- Author(s)Kate Beeching
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 84 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.