All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking pragmatics accessible to a wide range of learners and teachers without dumbing down the content of the field, this text raises awareness and increases knowledge and understanding of how human beings use language in real situations to engage in social action and fosters the ability to think critically about language data and use.
- Author BiographyVirginia LoCastro has worked in the United States, Canada, Japan, Slovakia, and Mexico as a teacher and researcher in the fields of sociolinguistics and language education, most recently as Associate Professor of Linguistics and Director of the Academic Spoken English and Academic Written English Programs, University of Florida, and has published widely on ESL/EFL pedagogy and teacher development.
- Author(s)Virginia LoCastro
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- Series TitleESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.