Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAsserts that explanatory factors behind word order variation go beyond the syntactic and are to be found in studies of how the mind grammaticizes forms, processes information and speech act theory considerations of speakers' attempts to get hearers to build preferred mental representations.
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- Series TitleTypological Studies in Language
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Weight595 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byDoris L. Payne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.